Hi guys, nope I’m not dead yet, but full of motivation to make 2015 the greatest year in my life so far!!! In order to make this year fabulous I need MONEY. That’s why I’m selling some of my otome goodies. LOL Ok, no… That was a lie, it’s not like I need money that bad (my teaching assistent job in university is getting me enough to live by nicely), but I’ve been wanting to make this sales post like FOREVER and look how long it took me: ONE YEAR!!!!! >_< Oh and maybe some pennies for a PS Vita would be nice! 8D
Check out my Tumblr post…. >>>>CLICK ME!<<<<
Everything you need to know is written there. Hope, you can find something nice. 😉 I kind of set the prices and then realized: Shit, I forgot to include the PayPal fees, but screw it. I’m a generous person
(I’m actually to lazy to calculate the fees) and I’m fine with a little bit less money. Carve in, guys!
I’m still on semi-hiatus now and I’ve been planning to change the layout of my game review posts… I need to trim them down if I want to keep blogging consistently. I have too much workload for university and learning Japanese and socializing, I just can’t sit down days to write reviews… ;w;
When I look back at 2014, there are only some mentionable things:
- I listened to loads of Drama CDs.
- I underwent a heart surgery in August, but I’m pretty much recovered thanks to my family, friends and the best guardian angel in the world.
- Rehabilitation was FUN AS HECK. I LOVED EVERYONE THERE AND I KIND OF LOST MY HEART TO A WAITER THERE. BUT HE BROKE MY HEART. LOL
- I only managed to finish 4 games: Machi de Uwasa no Hakushaku-sama, Dousei Kareshi: Butterfly Lip, Sakuya and Musketeer – Les Sang de Chevalier –. Wow, I suck. But to defend myself: I was only gaming until I had my surgery in August.
- I started my masters degree after I finished my Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- I made a 500+ follower Drama CD review raffle on my Tumblr and have yet to write the reviews… I’M SO TERRIBBLY SORRY. I WILL FINISH IT AFTER MY EXAMS ENDED IN MID-FEBRUARY. ;;;;;;;;;;;;; I’M GOING TO EAT MY DRAMA CD IF I DON’T DO IT. SERIOUSLY.
- I lost interest in otome games and Drama CDs after I had my surgery and only picked up gaming in December again, because I preordered Mermaid Gothic from QuinRose. The characters in the game are really interesting and funny, but the story is sadly mediocre.
- I took the JLPT N4 in Vienna (Austria) in December and I’m pretty positive that I passed quite good.
What a nice rewind. 2014 was all about changes and life-turning events. I hope you guys had much more fun events in 2014! Let’s make 2015 fabulous! 😀 😀