Wow. It’s been a long time guys…
And I don’t think I can actually continue updating this blog anymore. Not that I did in a year… *cough cough*
I’ll leave everything as it is though. So people can still read my shitty reviews and laugh at me. 😀 My interest in otome somehow vanished after my heart surgery and while I still love to read reviews, discuss with you nutcases, I just cannot find time to write those lengthy reviews I wrote back then. I might start blogging about games again, when I started working, but right now, everything is so stressful in university. I haven’t even touched a Otome Game since like the beginning of this year???
Big news guys!
I landed an intership in Kyoto!!!!!! At first I thought I wouldn’t get an internship, because I applied to various companies, but no one replied for 1 month. And then when I applied for a job at this one particular company in Kyoto, they accepted me immediately. xDD
I’m so freakin’ excited to work for that small translation company. No, I won’t translate things
because I still suck at Japanese, but I will work in the research field, that deals with automatic speech recognition and machine translation in different languages. I love that field, since I’m dabbling in it since I started my master degree. I will start my internship on the 24th November this year and stay in Japan until the beginning of March 2016. So if any of you guys, would like me to be your guide or just meet up, sing karaoke, visit a butler cafe or talk about life ruiners, just leave me a message here or on Twitter (@harunafuu). I’ll get back to you as soon as I can and will treat you little shits to a dessert or whatever, if you come. 😉 I wouldn’t recommend you to leave a message in Tumblr, since I’m usually checking it like once a year. LOL
When I went to Japan 2 years ago, every fangirl I met in the fandom there welcomed me so warmly, that I swore to myself, that I would be that warm welcoming person myself, if I ever lived in Japan. So please visit this ol’ little creep in Japan! 😉
Even though I said, I wanted to quit blogging… I can’t say no to blogging about living in Japan. So if you’re interested, check out https://notealefthere.wordpress.com/ for my stay in Japan. 😀 I hope I’m actually not abandoning my blogging there. My parents will kill me, if I don’t post photos. You know ’em old folks. xD But should I write in English or German? I really want to write my Japan blog in English, since I do have a lot of non-German friends but then… my parents don’t even understand English and don’t even talk about my younger siblings… Maybe, I should write in English and German? Or sometimes English, sometimes German? Or just post photos? LOL IDK
Just some random things that happened in 2015 so far:
- I bought a PS Vita in January, but never actually used it. I also got Code: Realize, but haven’t touched it yet. I love the artwork and the music though and the reviews were quite good. I wonder, when I can play it. 8D
- I haven’t touched even one otome game this year.
- I switched from Drama CDs to audio books. LOL
- My Japanese evolved! I’m now a proud wielder of the JLPT N3 level. xDD
- Seriously, dude. I want to finish my master’s degree next year and start working, so I can get married already. Found a nice prince charming and want to keep him in my uguu cage of love. MUAHAHAHAH 😉
- I see… My habit of writing text walls hasn’t changed… This post has more than 600 words already, so I should stop. But I will lurk in the dark like the ol’ little creep I am. (°w°)